is Small Educational Town with all facilities for students. It is decorated by beautiful trees, Clean roads, Noise free Campus and the most … A thousands of Students. It is one place for good study with all facilities. Vallabh Vidyanagar is also know as Vvnagar.
This page is veru usefull to old students, as well as very new one.
Here are some information about Vallabh Vidyanagar which make you acknowledge how much your city grow today and which places you should plan for this week-end.
- S P University Vvnagar has a own FM Station. There are only two universities in India as per 2005 report. We are one of of them. Do you know the Frequency? Tune it. Let me skip it for you to search. Yes, I will update after few days, but, you try.
- Vallabh Vidyanagar is perhaps highest number of trees in small area. Also, more than 80 species of trees are planted and also given a name plate to it. Next time when you go Shastri Ground, Check this out.
- S P University is facilitate by UGC for Live Lectures by satellite (EDUSAT).
- S P University has one Museum, too. Where it is! Behind Hindi Department, Opp. T V Patel High Scool.
- Shastri Ground is now filled up with “Mitti”. It looks quite plan. Before few years it was like a big “gadda”, where in every rain it filled up with water. (I swim there when i was in 9th, Ha ha ha…) But, now it’s sober. I will Provide some images very soon.
- Anand-Vidyanagar Road (AV Road) – There is no single plot is empty, now. Even old bungalows, houses are demolished and new apartments and complexes are there. There is one new multiplex, also.
- Nana Bazar – Mota Bazar : As their name suggest one is smal and one is big. The funny thing is, both are almost equal in area but the shops are different. The small things like baldi, toothbrush, belt, safety pin, etc can buy from Nana Bazar. and Restaurant, Cloth stores, New shopping centers are in Mota Bazar. But Student’s(study) related things you can get from both places. Both have their different importance in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- Khaudhara Gali : There are 5 main Khaudhara Gali in Vallabh Vidyanagar. Near GG Corner, Near University Circle, Opp. APC, Opp. Gold Cinema and Opp. Town Hall. I counted AV road in Vallabh Vidyanagar because the liveness of AV road is due to students of Vidyanagar. Every mall, Multiplexes, Restaurants or Khaudhara Gali are full with boys & girls.
Your feedback is precious to me.